J.Shifris, Consulting Engineers began its operations in 1983. The office is located in Haifa and supplies consultation and design services for all water and sewage related systems.
Quality Management system:
Our quality management system was surveyed and inspected by the Israeli institute of standardization and has found compliant to both the Israeli standard and the ISO-9001 international standard.
Period of validity: Sep. 1998 to Oct. 2016
The office is headed by Eng. J.Shifris, who possesses in-depth and varied knowledge in the fields of water and liquid pumping and convection design, pump efficiency tests, automation&control, and design of water pumping and sewage pumping facilities.
- The office staff include two more engineers who implement detailed design of the office’s projects.
- Graduated in 1972 from the faculty of Agricultural Eng. in the Technion, Israeli institute of technology in Haifa.
- Worked for 10 years for the settlement branch of the tell Aviv department of water, 7 of which as head Eng.
- In the course of his employment in the department of water, he has designed, built, operated and maintained a large verity of pumping facilities. designed water supply lines. prepared acquisition specifications. designed installment and operation of diesel electricity generators for steady-state and emergency use. conducted hydraulic tests for water pumps. optimization and regulation of pumps according to manufacturer recommended operation curves including adjustment of impeller spacing, and energetic efficiency testing.
- ng. J.Shifris Serves in the association of Engineers, Architects and graduates of technology sciences technical board no’ 911, and in the Israeli institution of standardization (MATI) board for water pump regulation.
- Eng. J.Shifris has extensive international experience in the field of water pumping for civic and agricultural supply applications. his work abroad includes design data gathering trips, meetings with entrepreneurs and attending project deliberations, extensive design work for all project related systems, facility and system operation supervision and Eng. consultation to foreign projects and companies.