J.Shifris, Consulting Engineers began its operations in 1983. The office is located in Haifa and supplies consultation and design services for all water and sewage related systems.
- Consultation for and Design of water pumping and water supply issues, liquid pumping and liquid supply issues.
- Design of water supply networks for urban and rural areas, restoration of water supply networks.
- Design of water/liquid pumping and supply facilities.
- Design of water pools and water towers.
- Consultation on diesel generators and their sub-systems including acquisition specifications, installment, operation, training, and periodical on-site inspections.
- Automation&control, optimizing pumping systems for minimum energy consumption, inspection of vertical and horizontal pumps, conduction of on-site hydraulic pump efficiency testing and calibration of of pumps according to manufacturer recommended operation curves. adjusting pumps for optimized on-site performance through adjustment of impeller spacing.
- Conduction of surveys and feasibility calculations for water/liquid pumping projects. cost calculations for water/liquid pumping projects with accordance to different factors such as: required pumping energy, interest and wear, investment recovery, operation and maintenance costs, periodical repairs.
- Overseeing of pump repair work in various factories.
- Overseeing of pump installation in “MEKOROT” drills.
- evaluation of water and sewage facilities for regional privatization.
- Design of facility and system protection.
- Design of sewage pumping facilities including civic, hydraulic, opto-mechanic and automation&control